- Email Signup
- Contact Us
- Progressive Party Positions Table
- Iraq & Syria
- Progressive Party 2014 Voter Pamphlet Statement
- Police Body Cameras
- Progressive Platform
- End Political Repression
- Environment (draft)
- Financial (draft)
- Foreign Relations (draft)
- Labor (draft)
- Market (draft)
- Political Reform (draft)
- Social Issues (draft)
- Register to Vote
- Be a Candidate
- Suggest Potential Candidates
- Candidate Questionnaire
- CD 1 Special Election, January 2012
- Our 2010 Candidates
- Walt Brown for Treasurer
- Rick Staggenborg for U.S. Senate
- Chris Henry for U.S. Representative
- Peter DeFazio for U.S. Representative
- Contribute . .
- . . on Your Tax Form
- Flyers, Buttons, Posters, Videos
New York Times Blog
Updated: 3 hours 4 min ago
Why was Ron Paul staring at me?
We are not having a real discussion.
Live concerts, there's still nothing like them.
Of derp, homework, and ad hominem.
They are not two, they are one.
Six years of wrong, no problem.
My head and part of my torso talk.
What you need to know.
There goes the world economy, again.
Liquidity trap? Never mind, I'm just mean.
Some of it is OK.
Stories, not theorems.
Secular stagnation masked by surplus.
My head talks on a bench.
Draghi's hat may be running out of rabbits.
Set me free and watch me fall.
So much for pundit fantasies.
Not the New Deal, but still a Big Something Deal.
Slashing investment in a time of free money.