- Email Signup
- Contact Us
- Progressive Party Positions Table
- Iraq & Syria
- Progressive Party 2014 Voter Pamphlet Statement
- Progressive Platform
- End Political Repression
- Environment (draft)
- Financial (draft)
- Foreign Relations (draft)
- Labor (draft)
- Market (draft)
- Political Reform (draft)
- Social Issues (draft)
- Register to Vote
- Be a Candidate
- Suggest Potential Candidates
- Candidate Questionnaire
- CD 1 Special Election, January 2012
- Our 2010 Candidates
- Walt Brown for Treasurer
- Rick Staggenborg for U.S. Senate
- Chris Henry for U.S. Representative
- Peter DeFazio for U.S. Representative
- Contribute . .
- . . on Your Tax Form
- Flyers, Buttons, Posters, Videos
The Oregon Progressive Party favors a two-state solution and believes that the United States needs to highlight the broad and deep peace movement in Israel and its counterparts among Palestinians and among Americans of the Jewish faith. Continue reading ...
The current political strategy of pre-emptive war in the Middle East is a disaster for both the American people and the people of the region. The Oregon Progressive Party would reverse this policy. Continue reading ...
The plight of the Tibetan people is one of the great human rights tragedies of the Twentieth Century. The Chinese government has brutally oppressed the people of Tibet and engaged in a conscious campaign to wipe out traditional Tibetan culture. Continue reading ...